Discoveries Center for Healing
Tacoma, WA - (253) 759 1672
Family Practice in Herbalism and
Advanced Massage Therapy
Sherie McGuffey, LMP, ICBT, NBCMT, BS, Herbalist
has been in practice since 1989. She has extensive and advanced training in herbs and bodywork.
Here are some of her credentials:
- Licensed in Washington as a Massage Practitioner (# MA13554)
- Nationally Certified by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (#037290)
- Internationally Certified in Bodywork with the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (#262401)
- Active member of the International Association of Healthcare Practitioners
(see www.upledger.com or www.iahp.com for more details on her training)
- Graduate of the 2 year Herbal Intensive and Graduate Clinical Studies Programs at the
Herbal Therapeutics School of Botanical Medicine in Broadway, NJ
taught by David Winston, Professional Herbalist
- Member American Herbalists Guild, the American Herb Association and United Plant Savers.
- 13 year professional career in the corporate world as a management consultant, leader, engineer, etc.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Cornell
- University plus a wide array of professional and graduate coursework completed
- Elected Vice President of the Delaware Board of Massage, governor-appointed member
- Developed, taught and sold curriculum for Human Physiology semester course,
developed and taught 3 levels of Therapeutic Touch,
and taught other professional, community and herb classes
- Trained continually since 1989 in advanced bodywork by many doctors,
physical therapists and healers from around the world,
especially with Upledger Institute, leaders in complimentary health care training
- Teaching Assistant with the Upledger Institute
Sherie is ready to work with you.
Call and find out if advanced bodywork and herbalism might help you.